Saturday, February 4, 2012

And the winner is...




Good Evening dear fans :)

First of all I want to thank you all for all those wonderful comments! Really, I wasn't expecting so many kind words about my photography, hairpieces and even about the new {temporary} blog. To be honest I started it exclusively because as many of you know, Facebook doesn't allow any type of contest and stuff on our pages, so I needed to send you guys this way to comment to be able to enter the giveaway. I am having tons of problems with my old blogs. I used to have pro-typepad but canceled it last year and now I can't even make the free version look nice enough to make it public. On the other hand, I also had Wordpress for a long long time but never got around to even publishing it. Last week when I intended to start it again, I couldn't. I had to pay for the pro-version again but they haven't given me any support. I have requested a money refund with no luck. I haven't heard from them...bottom line, I don't have a permanent blog yet. Anyways, thank you so much for the nice comments about this one. I kind of like it too :)

At the moment, I am not going to post about my photography. I think I want to wait a bit longer to see if I can fix the problem with Wordpress or start another pro-blog {or make this one cuter} and then officially start downloading some nice BBP images :)
Today I will announce the winner of the first giveaway, a beautiful Lily Miller Design good for any toddler or even a newborn :)

The winner is KIRA ELIZABETH!!!
"I love the blog page, its beautiful. Wonderful Job. Cant wait to keep up with your work on Facebook and on here as well"

Thanks to her and all of you who took the time to visit and leave a comment!

Next week BBP and Lily Miller Designs is teaming up with some very talented ladies for an awesome giveaway. Keep in touch! Oh btw if you can't comment for a reason, please let me know and we will try to solve the problem as soon as possible.

Have a great week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment